The programme’s multidisciplinary approach to managing an organisation will provide students with deep managerial and organisational insights.
- Graduates in the Business Strategy Leadership and Change programme from Heriot-Watt University have reported a significant impact on their career development in different sectors including business management, the financial sector, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, and construction.
- Graduates may also progress to project and portfolio management, event management and change management roles.
This MSc in Business Strategy, Leadership and Change is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute and successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute.
- Business Models: Themes and Issues
- Strategic Change
- Competitive Strategy
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Business Economics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Most students apply 6–10 months in advance of their chosen intake.
DisciplinesLeadership View 7 other Masters in Leadership in United Arab Emirates
- For MSc entry, a good relevant Honours degree (first or second class) or equivalent overseas qualifications will be considered.
- Given the clear practical element of the programmes, we will also consider non-graduate candidates holding less than a good Honours degree, or its equivalent, but with compensating qualifications or experience may be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Transfer to the MSc will be possible later on if exams and course work are at MSc level.
International16405 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16405 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16405 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16405 GBP per year during 12 months.
- AED 81900
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.