At MA in Communication from Northern Arizona University you’ll gain the skills to solve complex issues in our complex world. Working closely with a faculty mentor, you can design a degree program that suits your professional interests and needs. You'll conduct and present independent research and become proficient in writing, critical thinking, reasoning, and presentation and defense of ideas—and you'll emerge with the abilities of a communication expert.
- Hospital public information officer
- Public relations professional
- Speech writer
- Internal communications manager
- Market research analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theory and Application
- Graduate Study in Communication
- Seminar in Communication Theory
- Documentary Skills and Storytelling Practicum
- Documentary Research Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
Fall Priority: May 1
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 76 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale for their bachelor’s degree to be considered for regular admission.
- Applicants who have earned their degree(s) from an international institution must submit official transcripts directly from the university or college.
- English Proficiency
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Writing Sample
- 3 academic references
- Personal statement or essay
- Resume or curriculum vitae
International25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11726 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Online option tuition: 3,450 USD per sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.