Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Northern Arizona University helps students develop an understanding of assessment processes, and to demonstrate skills in individual and group approaches to assessment and evaluation.
- Community counselor providing individual, group, couple and family counseling to children, adolescents, adults and the elderly in a wide-variety of clinical mental health settings.
- Private practice as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Mental health consultant
- Specialty possibilities are unlimited but often involve; anxiety/depression, addiction, eating disorders, counseling couples/families, helping clients boost their self-care and wellness strategies, trauma therapy, stress reduction via mindfulness and much more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Substance-related And Addictive Disorders
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Theories Of Counseling
- Lifespan Human Development: Implications For Counseling
- Vocational Counseling And Career Development
- Marriage, Couple And Family Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Counselling View 960 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale for their bachelor’s degree to be considered for regular admission.
- Applicants who have earned their degree(s) from an international institution must submit official transcripts directly from the university or college.
- English Proficiency
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GRE revised General Test for applicants with a GPA lower than 3.0.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Responses to specific essay questions
- IVP Fingerprint clearance card
- Candidate interview
- Prerequisite course
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.