- Develop advanced skills in leadership, strategy and decision making.
- Benefit from flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Join the Executive Partners Program for invaluable industry insights and expert advice from a senior business executive.
- Learn from experts who advise brands like Procter & Gamble, ESPN and Nestlé.
- Study a curriculum informed by world-class academic research from the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science.
- UniSA Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide and has been awarded and overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- UniSA is ranked the World's No.1 for Brand Management research.
- UniSA is No.1 in SA for postgraduate employment outcomes in Business and Management.
With a Marketing degree from University of South Australia, your specialist skills and advanced knowledge will be welcomed across a broad range of industries. You will graduate equipped to be a leader and decision-maker, ready to operate at senior levels of an organisation in roles such as:
- Brand manager: responsible for driving the growth of a brand; ensuring all aspects of a brand’s marketing and manufacturing match; creating a brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of a product or an activity align with the brand
- Marketing manager: overseeing and leading a marketing team and all functions; setting strategy; managing marketing plans, budgets and resources; assigning tasks and setting targets
- Media planner/Campaign manager: combining creative thinking with factual analysis to target marketing campaigns at audiences; identifying the best mediums for building brand awareness and sales
- Social media manager: directing the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or organisation; overseeing social media marketing and advertising; developing strategies to increase effectiveness; measuring performance; managing and creating content
- Visual communications manager: leading a creative team to realise the artistic vision of marketing strategies; overseeing graphic design elements for print, web and other media
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Business Analytics and the Data-driven Organisation
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Concepts
- Marketing Management
- Buyer Behaviour Insights
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- If you require a student visa, you will need to allow additional time to apply for a student visa.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 58 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 091993M
- A completed bachelor degree in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate certificate in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35900 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National29400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29400 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.