This two-year International Master of Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) degree from University of South Australia provides professionals with advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience.
Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals, so you’ll learn through real-life case studies and develop the knowledge and expertise you need to address today’s global business challenges.
Through UniSA’s global business focus, executive knowledge, and networks you’ll gain real-world insights. You will graduate with the knowledge, skills, and experience to succeed in your future career—no matter where in the world you choose to work.
Upon graduation, you will be equipped to pursue a career internationally across a broad range of industries. With specialist skills in logistics and supply chain management, this degree is ideal for those looking at career progression opportunities, specific roles may include:
- Inventory manager: monitoring and reporting on inventory and ensuring adequate stock for all distribution channels; analysing data to anticipate future needs and placing orders; working with suppliers, warehousing staff, management and other business stakeholders
- Logistics manager: planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services; directing and coordinating the order cycle; minimising waste and maximising profit; liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Production manager: overseeing planning and management of production volumes in the manufacturing process; monitoring production quality standards; enforcing adherence to safety guidelines
- Accounting for Management
- Economic Principles for Business
- Global Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics for Business
- Managing the Global Workforce
- People, Leadership and Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application however the admissions process takes between one and three weeks.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 308 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 091995J
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35900 AUD per year during 24 months.
National30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.