- A two-year MBA with a global focus that does not require previous work experience.
- Provides early-career professionals with advanced management knowledge and skills to excel in international business.
- Learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing and accounting for management.
- Strengthen your global perspective and network with opportunities for international exchange or overseas study.
- Be mentored by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
- Benefit from a range of flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Engage with industry and apply your expertise in areas such as logistics management, operations management and global supply chain management.
- Explore networks and processes and understand global benchmarks in industry through curriculum designed from a strategic management perspective.
- Qualify for Advanced Standing for previous qualifications and complete your degree in just 1.5 years.
- The University of South Australia Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- UniSA is ranked in the World Top 150 in Business and Economics.
With an International Master of Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) degree from University of South Australia you will be equipped to pursue an international business career worldwide. You could consider foreign affairs, international trade, a multinational organisation or consulting. An International MBA is a perfect vehicle for career progression, such as a move into project management, logistics management, operations management, inventory management or specialist global business management.
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Management
- Economic principles for Business
- Global Business Environment
- Issues in International Trade
- Managing the Global Workforce
- People, Leadership and Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- If you require a student visa, you will need to allow additional time to apply for a student visa.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 26 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
CRICOS CODE: 091995J
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35900 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.