This two-year International Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) degree from University of South Australia provides professionals with advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience.
Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals, so you’ll learn through real-life case studies and develop the knowledge and expertise you need to address today’s global business challenges.You'll gain real world insights through UniSA’s global business focus, executive knowledge and networks. Graduate with the knowledge, skills and experience to succeed in your future career—no matter where in the world you choose to work.
An International Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management), will provide you with specialist skills in human resource management and equip you to pursue international career opportunities in roles such as:
- Chief HR officer: working with senior management teams; developing and implementing workforce policies and practices; creating competitive remuneration strategies and performance management frameworks; acting as regulatory adviser for complex industrial relations matters
- Human resources manager: designing, organising and implementing human resources strategies, policies and programs; overseeing recruitment, performance management, and learning and development
- People and culture manager: overseeing day to day people and culture activities; talent acquisition; employee relations and training and development; implementing and executing strategic employee engagement initiatives
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Management
- Economic Principles for Business
- Global Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics for Business
- Managing the Global Workforce
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 138 other Masters in International Business in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS CODE: 091996G
- Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
- Applicants who have:
- completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline; or
- completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline,
- are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
International37700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.