- Study a specialised MBA with a global focus that does not require previous work experience.
- Provides early-career professionals with advanced management and marketing knowledge, and skills to excel in international business.
- Learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing and international human resource management with a focus on the design and planning of effective media, and brand management strategy.
- Learn from leading marketing scientists at the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science who advise some of the world's biggest brands like Google, Kellogg's and Unilever.
- Benefit from an evidence-based approach to marketing, advertising and brand management with the latest in practical industry research, helping you to excel in the workforce.
- Strengthen your global perspective and network with opportunities for international exchange or overseas study.
- Be mentored by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
- Benefit from a range of flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Qualify for Advanced Standing for previous qualifications and complete your degree in just 1.5 years.
- The University of South Australia Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- UniSA is ranked World's No.1 for Brand Management research.
With an International Master of Business Administration (Advertising and Brand Management) degree from University of South Australia you will be equipped to pursue an international business career worldwide. You could consider foreign affairs, international trade, a multinational organisation or consulting. An International MBA is a perfect vehicle for career progression, such as a move into project management, marketing management, brand management, advertising management or specialist global business management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Management
- Economic Principles for Business
- Global Business Environment
- Issues in International Trade
- Managing the Global workforce
- People, Leadership and Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- If you require a student visa, you will need to allow additional time to apply for a student visa.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 94 other Masters in International Business in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 097175G
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35900 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.