This master's degree will help health or medical professional looking to develop their leadership, management and business skills.In two years of full-time study (or part-time equivalent), you’ll be equipped for management roles in the health and aged care sectors. Professionals working in aligned industries, such as engineering, accounting or ICT may also find this a rewarding and relevant pathway to roles in health management.
Your careerThe Health Services Management degree from University of South Australia will prepare you for a range of leadership and management positions in the health and aged care sectors.Graduates can work in a wide variety of senior leadership roles, such as:
- Clinical Manager
- Practice Manager
- Aged Care Manager
- Health and Welfare Services Manager
- Medical or Hospital Administrator
- Primary Health Organisation Manager
- Theatre Manager.
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Responsible Leadership in Health
- Quantitative Design for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Research
- Workplace Learning and Development
- Project Management for Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 135 other Masters in Health Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS CODE: 096783C
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed a bachelor's degree from a recognised higher education institution. Credit of 0.5 EFTSL will be awarded to applicants who have completed a bachelor's, graduate certificate or graduate diploma in the area of Health Services Management or Health Administration. Credit may be available for applicants with other health or business related qualifications and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
International29400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.