This two-year International Master of Business Administration (Finance) degree from University of South Australia provides professionals with advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience.
You will learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing, and strategy and ethics in international business. Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals, so you’ll learn through real-life case studies and develop the knowledge and expertise you need to address today’s global business challenges.In your finance specialisation you will learn the latest theories and practices through courses that include:
- International finance
- International finance and trade
- Principles of international business finance
- Corporate finance
An International Master of Business Administration (Finance) will equip you with a broad range of skills and specialist finance knowledge to pursue management roles globally. This degree can offer career progression opportunities, with roles such as:
- Finance manager: responsible for budget planning and financial reporting; providing insights and financial advice to management and other business stakeholders for key business decision making
- Financial controller/broker: operating as an independent agent to arrange insurance and loans on behalf of clients; providing expert advice to clients on financial market transactions
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Management
- Economic Principles for Business
- Global Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics for Business
- Managing the Global Workforce
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application
DisciplinesFinance International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 150 other Masters in Finance in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS CODE: 092314J
- Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
- Applicants who have:
- completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline; or
- completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline,
- are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
International37700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.