Developed in consultation with industry partners, this Arts and Cultural Management degree from University of South Australia equips students with the diverse business skills and knowledge required to manage successful arts and cultural organisations, programs, festivals, events and venues.
You will study areas such as arts management and philanthropy, and arts and cultural events management. As a graduate, you can rest assured that this is a globally competitive degree that is respected internationally for its quality and relevance to industry. You will be equipped with the knowledge and experience to succeed as a leader within the arts and cultural sectors, enabling you to address the challenges of sustainability that build relationships with audiences and industry stakeholders to enhance cultural vitality.
Upon graduation, you will be well-equipped for a management role in all areas of the arts and cultural sector.
You could consider roles such as gallery manager, festival director, theatre manager, artistic director, executive producer or corporate partnerships manager in settings such as:
- museums, galleries, zoos and aquaria
- performing arts and theatrical companies
- arts centres and venues
- festivals and events
- funding agencies such as government arts departments and councils
- small artist cooperatives
- entrepreneurial companies that stage events, touring performances and exhibitions
- government organisations
- entertainment businesses
- new media organisations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arts and Cultural Leadership and Governance
- Accounting for Management
- Marketing Management
- Arts and Cultural Audiences
- Arts Environment
- Festival and Event Management
- Arts Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application however the admissions process takes between one and three weeks.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 61 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 081136B
Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35900 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.