- Gain advanced management knowledge with a focus on digital media, the design and planning of effective media, and brand management strategy.
- Learn from leading experts from the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science who advise global brands such as Google, Kellogg’s and Unilever.
- Benefit from an evidence-based approach to marketing, advertising and brand management with the latest in practical industry research, helping you to excel in the workforce.
- Be mentored by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
- Benefit from a range of flexible study options and learn full-time, part-time, on campus, online or in mixed mode.
- UniSA Business School is ranked World's No.1 for Brand Management research and No.1 in SA for Marketing Research in ERA 2015.
- UniSA is No.1 in SA for postgraduate employment outcomes in Business and Management.
- The University of South Australia Business School is in the top one per cent worldwide and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
With a Advertising and Brand Management degree from University of South Australia, your specialist skills and advanced knowledge will be welcomed across a broad range of industries. You will graduate equipped to be a leader and decision-maker, ready to operate at senior levels of an organisation in roles such as:
- Advertising manager: supervising the production of advertising campaigns; developing plans to increase sales for clients; acting as a liaison between their agency and its clients
- Brand manager: responsible for driving the growth of a brand; ensuring all aspects of a brand’s marketing and manufacturing match; creating a brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of a product or an activity align with the brand
- Digital marketing manager: driving sales and conversions; optimising website usability; implementing digital and email marketing campaigns; analysing and reporting on website performance and other digital channel initiatives; driving search optimisation and Google adwords strategy
- Marketing manager: overseeing and leading a marketing team and all functions; setting strategy; managing marketing plans, budgets and resources; assigning tasks and setting targets
- Media planner or campaign manager: combining creative thinking with factual analysis to target marketing campaigns at audiences; identifying the best mediums for building brand awareness and sales
- Social media manager: directing the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or organisation; overseeing social media marketing and advertising; developing strategies to increase effectiveness; measuring performance; managing and creating content
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Analytics and the Data-driven Organisation
- Business Ethics
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Strategic Concepts
- Advertising: Theory and Practice
- Advertising: Planning and Buying Media
- Brand Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- If you require a student visa, you will need to allow additional time to apply for a student visa.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 15 other Masters in Digital Communication in Australia
CRICOS CODE: 098292F
- A completed bachelor degree in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate certificate in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35900 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National29400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29400 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.