Become a better leader and decision-maker ready to make your mark at the forefront of any organisation.You will be immersed in real-world challenges and have access to industry placements, overseas study tours and elective courses to suit your personal and professional development needs. During your studies you will develop an advanced understanding of business and management, and graduate with the capabilities to be a successful leader and decision-maker in any business setting.
With a Master of Management degree from University of South Australia , your expert skills and advanced business knowledge will be welcomed across a wide range of industries. You will graduate equipped to be a leader and decision-maker, ready to operate at senior levels of an organisation in roles such as:
- Business manager: driving the work of teams to run an organisation efficiently; coordinating several business units, managing resourcing, budgets and operations
- General manager: planning and directing the operations of companies or public and private sector organisations; duties can include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources
- Business development manager: working with business and advising on business plans; advising on investment, finance and marketing strategies; analysing domestic and global economic factors on business; advising businesses on growth opportunities
- Risk manager: assessing and identifying potential risks that could endanger the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of a client or organisation; implementing processes and procedures to ensure the client is prepared to deal with any potential risk elements
- Business Ethics
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Strategic Concepts
- Managing the Global Workforce
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management for Business
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 248 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS CODE: 091989G
- Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree in a business related discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- A completed graduate certificate or higher qualification in a business related discipline from a recognised higher education institution.
International25133 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.