With the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law programme at Queen Mary University of London you will:
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to the traditional on campus programmes, tailor-made for working professionals in the areas outlined below and studied 100% ONLINE
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today
- Benefit from teaching which includes industry experience and is informed by world-leading research
- Choose the modules and the dissertation to tailor the programme precisely to your needs and to the needs of your business and ensure you have the best opportunities in your career progression
This unique distance-learning programme draws on the established teaching strengths and leading research reputation of CCLS in the fields of Digital IP Law, Media Law, Telecoms Law and IT Law.
By studying for either the LLM, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate you will:
- Gain expertise in the legal regimes governing the supply and use of computer and communications technology
- Examine the complex issues concerning national and international law and policy relating to computer and communications technology
- Analyse how computer and communications technology has affected the application of traditional legal principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Telecommunications Regulations
- IP, Digital IP (Software Protection, Trademarks, Copyright)
- Cybercrime, Information Security, Cybersecurity
- Internet & Computer Forensics
- ICT Outsourcing and Cloud Computing
- Online Gambling
- Media Law
- Information Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- LLM: 180 credits
- PGDip: 120 credits
- PGCert: 60 credits
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Media Management View 3 other Masters in Media Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s honours degree in Law (2.1 or above), or equivalent legal qualifications. Law graduates with 2.2 honours who also have other legal qualifications and/or substantial professional legal experience may also qualify.
- Applicants for the programme for non law graduates should hold a Bachelor’s honours degree (2.1) in any area relevant to the Technology, Media and Telecommunications field or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7007 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14015 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7007 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14015 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Postgraduate Diploma: £9,350
- Postgraduate Certificate: £4,700
- Pre-sessional module (for non law graduates) £2,085 (January intake only £2,085
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.