The unique Law programme from De Montfort University will enable you to:
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Law
- Business Law in the UK and EU
- Employment Law and Context in the UK and EU
- Introduction to Healthcare and Ethics
- International Human Rights Law
- Foundation of Sports Law and The Sports Regime
- Environment, Legal Control and EU Regulation
- Food Law in the UK and EU
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- LLM: 180 credits
- PGDip: 120 credits
- PGCert: 60 credits
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Business Law View 22 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
International8700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA8700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP per year and a duration of .
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
- Postgraduate Diploma - £6,300
- Postgraduate Certificate - £3,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!