The Master of Business Administration program at Brentwood University is a preparation for students who want to start and operate their own business.
Upon completion of the core credit courses, students have the option to expand their education with a specialization by completing two additional specialization courses.
Students who successfully complete the Master of Business Administration degree program will acquire the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking: solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis;
- Ethical Reasoning: evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting;
- Team Development: analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills to develop productive teams;
- Decision Making and Execution: research business information to support the decision making process and execute decisions;
- Effective Communication: assess internal and external communication practices used in business; and
- Global Thinking: analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective.
Graduate Employment Opportunities
Graduates of the Brentwood University programs can obtain employment in the marketplace with any employer who is willing to hire them. Statistics show that students who obtain their masters degree can expect significantly higher lifetime earnings as compared to those with a bachelor or professional degrees only.
Brentwood University does not offer job placement for graduating students, nor can it guarantee gainful employment to its graduates. Brentwood University can assist students with identifying reputable employment liaisons (agencies and headhunters), and can provide reference materials to help students with preparing their resumes or improving their interviewing skills
- Organization and Leadership
- Innovation and Technology Leadership
- Accounting and Finance
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Essentials Of Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Start dates are bimonthly, starts every other month with a different class throughout the course of 12 months (6 classes)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 575 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Students must have been awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Student must pay all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule at the time of the signing or entering into an enrollment contract or make other arrangements acceptable to the school. No Ability to Benefit students are accepted.
- This institution does not award credit for satisfactory completion of CLEP or other comparable examinations. This institution may award credit for experiential learning.
- This institution has not entered into an articulation or transfer agreement with any other institution
International12400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National12400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Registration Fee $250
You can apply for partial Scholarships up to US $6,000. You may also be qualified to pay by installments. This means you will pay only 50% of the tuition at the beginning and the rest of the balance in 12 monthly payments.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!