Today we live in the world, where things around us are connected to bring additional benefits to our life. Such technologies as "Smart Homes", "Smart Cities", "Smart Manufacturing", "Smart Governance" rely on the capabilities, that delivered by the "Internet of Things" - the network of devices that contain electronics, software, actuators, and connectivity which allows these things to connect, interact and exchange data.Within the framework of "Internet of Things" master programme, students would study the key aspects of the Internet of Things technology, including:
- the IoT infrastructure, including communication protocols, end-devices architectures, sensor devices, etc.;
- methods of IoT data gathering and analysis;
- usage of distributed systems, cloud and mobile technologies for the development of IoT applications for industry and home appliances;
- how to implement cybersecurity for their IoT end-devices.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme Structure4 semesters of education would be organized as following:1-st semester:
- Methodology of Science
- Russian Language in Professional Activity
- Basics of Business and Logistics Information Systems
- Internet of Things Networks
- Hardware and Software support of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Mobile applications Development
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Information Systems Design Management
- Design of Intelligent Systems
- Internet of Things Technology and Platforms
- Distributed Computing Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Data Mining and Big Data Processing
- Interdisciplinary Project
- Cloud computing technologies
- Legal and ethical issues of IoT
- Cybersecurity of the Internet of Things
- Simulation of the Internet of Things Systems
- Sensors for the Internet of Things
- Case Recognition and Decision-making
- Interdisciplinary Project
- Research work
- Final qualifying work
The program is designed for professionals with a basic knowledge of electronics or computer science. The graduates of this programme would be able to work as engineers, software developers, IT architects and team leaders in the companies, who provide solutions in such fields as "Internet of things" (including "Smart Homes", "Smart Cities" etc.), IoT data analytics, computer networks, communications and embedded systems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data IT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor in IT, Bachelor in Electronics.
- intermediate level of English
International2600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 180 000 RUR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.