Liverpool John Moores University's Wireless Communications provides excellent progression for undergraduate courses in electronics or communications engineering. You can also complete the course as part of your career development and to specialise in the Wireless Networks, Sensors and Radio and Optical Signal Propagation.
- Study at one the UK’s leading Engineering Departments
- Enrol on a programme informed by internationally-acclaimed research from LJMU’s Electrical and Electronic Engineering Research Centre
- Postgraduates of this course highly sought after by major UK and international employers
- Look forward to a placement in your second year of study.
Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
This course will develop both the technical and managerial skills you need to succeed in your chosen career. Typical positions you may go on to include: Wireless Network Design Engineers, Wireless Communications Engineers and Senior Engineers in the fields of wireless systems, sensors and data analytics and related industries. Our postgraduates are highly sought after by employers and many occupy senior positions within major UK and international companies.
- Digital Communications Systems
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Research Skills
- Modelling and Simulation
- MSc Dissertation
- Professional and Leadership Skills
- Sensors and Data Analytics
- Radio and Optical Signal Propagation
- Wireless Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing Communications Engineering View 39 other Masters in Communications Engineering in United Kingdom
- a minimum 2.2 honours degree in Telecommunications or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or a related engineering discipline
- an honours degree in Mathematics or a physical science, together with experience in a relevant field
- a degree with industrial experience or relevant postgraduate experience plus
- graduate or corporate membership of one of the following professional bodies: The Institution of Engineering and Technology, The Institute of Measurement and Control or The Institute of Physics
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.