This Nursing Clinical Education at the Liverpool John Moores University is an ideal choice if you're working in clinical practice and want to enhance your knowledge of current nursing education practices.Our School’s city centre location is benefiting from the University’s extensive capital investment project. This will see the installation of brand new simulation suites and equipment, ensuring that your learning environment is top quality and as unique as the educational journey you will embark on.
- Enjoy high quality teaching in a modern and evolving faculty
- Develop your thinking and knowledge with a combination of core, optional and research modules
- Enhance patient care through your nursing education and research
EmployabilityFurther your career prospects
LJMU has an excellent employability record with 96% (HESA 2017) of our postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduation. Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
After graduating with your Masters, you may choose to use your enhanced skill set to move up the career ladder, or to pursue a new direction or specialism. For many nurses, being able to implement their learning in practice is the key driver and reward.
As a degree profession, nursing sees the added value that research, learning and academic study can have on the patient journey, quality of care, and, of course, your personal and professional development. Key to this is lifelong learning, which is supported by the Nursing and Midwifery Council through revalidation.
- Quality Monitoring and Improvement in Health And Social Care
- Research Ethics and Governance
- Advancing Leadership for Quality
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Practice
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please make sure you apply as early as possible.
- PgDip: 120
- PgCert: 60
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 735 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Registered Nurse status
- evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
- Ideal for students wishing to undertake further academic studies (such as a PhD)
- You must include a Personal Statement, including two references
National8100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.