This Nursing Clinical Education at the Liverpool John Moores University is an ideal choice if you're working in clinical practice and want to enhance your knowledge of current nursing education practices.Our School’s city centre location is benefiting from the University’s extensive capital investment project. This will see the installation of brand new simulation suites and equipment, ensuring that your learning environment is top quality and as unique as the educational journey you will embark on.
- Enjoy high quality teaching in a modern and evolving faculty
- Develop your thinking and knowledge with a combination of core, optional and research modules
- Enhance patient care through your nursing education and research
EmployabilityFurther your career prospects
LJMU has an excellent employability record with 96% (HESA 2017) of our postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduation. Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
After graduating with your Masters, you may choose to use your enhanced skill set to move up the career ladder, or to pursue a new direction or specialism. For many nurses, being able to implement their learning in practice is the key driver and reward.
As a degree profession, nursing sees the added value that research, learning and academic study can have on the patient journey, quality of care, and, of course, your personal and professional development. Key to this is lifelong learning, which is supported by the Nursing and Midwifery Council through revalidation.
- Foundations of Research
- Quality Monitoring and Improvement in Health And Social Care
- Research Ethics and Governance (Required Optional Module)
- Systematic Review (Required Optional Module)
- Advancing Leadership for Quality
- Art and Science of Practice Education
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 829 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Registered Nurse Status
- a minimum 2:1 honours degree
- evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
International15600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.