You will enjoy high quality teaching in a modern and developing faculty. The combination of core, optional and research modules creates an environment in which you will be supported to develop your thinking and knowledge, with the aim of enhancing patient care through nursing education and research.
The MA Nursing programme at the Liverpool John Moores University team have a depth and breadth of clinical and academic knowledge designed to ensure you are supported in developing both personally and professionally.
Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
As a Registered Nurse working within your chosen field of expertise, you may already be in full-time employment. Postgraduate study is used by some students to open up career progression opportunities. For others, it’s as an opportunity to up-skill in a different specialism, and for many, it meets the critical need to maintain up to date knowledge.
- Foundations of Research
- Advancing Leadership for Quality
- Research Ethics and Governance
- Safeguarding in Multi-Professional Practice
- Collaborative and Professional Practice in Dementia Care
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- PgDip: 120
- PgCert: 60
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1790 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- UK applicants with NMC registration
- You must include a Personal Statement, including two references
- Evidence of Level 6 or Level 7 study
- Additional information
- Ideal for students wishing to undertake further academic studies (such as a PhD)
- International applicants must have nurse registration in their home country
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8505 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.