The Business Administration program at Concordia University of Chicago is designed to assist you with business knowledge for your entire career. You can customize the speed and program that you need for your career goals.
- The MBA program is established in a turn-key, cohort format. The specialization courses are set up in an open enrollment.
- You are able to enroll in the specialization courses at any time during your MBA program or after you have completed all of your courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Critical Thinking and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Communication and Human Relations
- Global Interconnectedness and Inclusiveness
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1441 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Application for Admission: Apply online.
- Objective Statement: Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago.
- Transcripts: Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned.
- International Transcripts: Any foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service, such as WES (World Education Services) or ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators) or AACRAO.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant's academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Professional Résumé
International21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for River Forest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.