It deepens candidates' knowledge and skills in the fields of adult, vocational and community education, training and professional development, draws on their existing vocational knowledge and builds their capacities for professional work in training, teaching, development and research related roles. It achieves this by providing a theoretical foundation that allows them to broaden and deepen their knowledge and skills in these fields.
The Master of Training and Development (Singapore) offered by Griffith University enables participants to develop a career in the broad field of training and development including professional education or training and development roles in private and public sector organisations. This program also equips students to pursue careers in mainstream adult and vocational education fields.
- Expertise end Development
- Workplece Leeming
- Curriculum Development in Adult and Vocational Education
- Lifelong Learning and Work
- Instructional Design Strategies
- Vocational Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Development Strategic Management View 52 other Masters in International Development in Australia
- hold an undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree) of at least three years duration, recognised by NOOSR as equivalent to an Australian undergraduate degree, with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale);
- have a minimum of three years work experience in the discipline/field of training and development (such as but not limited to adult, vocational and community education, training and professional development);
Please contact the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) Singapore for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.