This one-to-two years programme in Luxury Goods and Fashion Industries from Mod'Art International allows students to developpe competencies in marketing, communication, fashion management, along with technical and art skills in fashion design and creation.
The international aspect in the MBA programme offers an important international scope: twenty different nationalities are welcomed in our international MBA programmes, and our students studying in France, have the opportunity to participate in our study-abroad semesters.
Mod’Art provides various opportunities to place its students in internships in businesses:
- On-campus interviews organised all year long. Mod’art International offers companies the opportunity to recruit students, on campus, on a one to one basis.
- Career / Internship Fair Twice a year, Mod’Art invites its Business Partners to participate to a fair way recruiting either interns or graduated.
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Active Profile Screening: Via their intranet, students have access to all our business partners offers. Our business partnerships office helps both students and businesses to get in touch with each other
- Resumes and Personal Branding Workshops: Mod’Art International helps students to build up their print or/and web resumes, to manage their profiles on social networks, to write cover letters, to reply to offers, to form a portfolio, and finally to train them for job interviews.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fashion Marketing
- Luxury Brand Management In The Fashion Sector
- Consumer Behavior
- E-marketing And Social Media
- Communication And Fashion Press
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 56 other Masters in Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Motivation letter
- Copy of ID
- Transcripts of the last 2 years of studies
- All Degrees
- 1 or 2 recommendation letters for MBA Programme
International9315 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9315 EUR per year during 24 months.
2nd year: 9385 EUR
Living costs for Boulogne-Billancourt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.