Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered by the University of Bolton involves critical knowledge of organisations and their management, creative and systematic approaches to understanding business issues and developing knowledge of improving business and management practice.
Applicants will study full-time over three trimesters, which is a full calendar year.
Students at Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered by the University of Bolton will:
- develop their intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a masters’ level dissertation.
- develop their academic and professional skills to allow for opportunities for career development and further study.
- develop their lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
- Leadership and Management
- Financial Management and Decision Making
- Sales Management and Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 50 other Masters in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
- You must have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent).
- If English is not your first language you will also normally need IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
- When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
- You will normally be interviewed at some point during the application process.
International5170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5170 GBP per year during 24 months.
25000 aed per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.