This Air Transport Management (Executive) is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University and leads to the award of a Cranfield University degree and also a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Air Transport Management aims to:
- Equip students with the skills required to pursue a successful career in various sectors of the air transport industry including airlines, airport companies and authorities, civil aviation departments, air transport consultancies and aerospace companies.
- Enhance students’ skills in air transport management, offering a mode of study that enables them to combine study with work commitments.
- Assist students in meeting the management training needs of existing air transport companies, suppliers, aviation consultants and government regulators.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Airline Business
- The Airport Business
- Professional and Personal Development
- Air Transport Economics and Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Strategies for Successs
- Air Transport Marketing
- Air Transport Market Analysis and Forecasting
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Transport Management
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- Minimum of a “Good” undergraduate degree from an Oman institution in a relevant discipline, OR
- first or an upper second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, OR
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International16363 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16363 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16363 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16363 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.