This MSc in Energy Systems and Thermal Processes is one of a set of post graduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University. This is a dual degree programme, leading to the award of a Cranfield University degree and also a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Energy Systems and Thermal Processes aims to:
- Furnish students with the up to date technical knowledge and skills required for achieving better management of energy.
- Enhance students’ knowledge of designing of energy efficient systems and processes and the reduction and control of pollution cost-effectively.
- Prepare students for a successful career as energy professionals in a wide range of industries, consultancies, research organisations and local and central government departments.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Heating Systems
- Power Generation System
- Thermal Systems Operation and Design
- Renewable Energy Technologies: Systems
- Management for Technology
- Group Project (full time students only)
- Dissertation (part-time students only)
- Energy Individual Research Project (thesis)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- Minimum of a “Good” undergraduate degree from an Oman institution in a relevant discipline, OR
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, OR
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International17957 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17957 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17957 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17957 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.