This MSc in Management and Entrepreneurship at Cranfield University is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University. This is a dual degree programme, leading to the award of a Cranfield University degree and a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Management and Entrepreneurship aims to:
- Provide students with a comprehensive and advanced understanding of the impact of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial processes at multi- levels.
- Create opportunities for students to develop critical perspectives on theories and to review and evaluate the appropriateness that underpin the constituent entrepreneurship and management subjects.
- Develop students’ capabilities to critically analyse the current issues in the field of management and entrepreneurship.
- Enhance students’ lifelong learning through the development of management and entrepreneurship knowledge.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy
- Managing People & Organisations
- Managing Profitability, Liquidity & Asset Utilisation
- Managing Operations
- Family Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Disruptive Innovation
- Managing Business Growth
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- Minimum of a “Good” undergraduate degree from an Oman institution in a relevant discipline, OR
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, OR
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International16363 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16363 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16363 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16363 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.