The Information Technology course offered at Southern Cross University is underpinned by a strong industry-linked program, entrepreneurship incubation in the University's Digital Enterprise Lab and industry-relevant research. Students will develop their technical, leadership and management skills with advanced coursework and real world projects.
Together with core units in data science, cyber security, software development and user experience, students have the option to tailor their studies with advanced specialist units.
Graduates will be prepared for a variety of roles with advanced expertise in cyber security, software engineering, user experience and data science.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Communications and Networks
- Designing the User Experience
- Programming II
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Managing Information Systems
- Project Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Industry Research Project
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 39 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree [suggest linking to policy], plus specific requirements as indicated in the course structure tab. Students are required to have a degree considered by the University to be equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree. Students without a degree but with substantial relevant work experience may be admitted to a Graduate Diploma or Masters.
International3650 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3650 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National2950 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2950 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
- Fee is per unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.