Students of the Cyber Security program from Sabanci University will receive an in-depth education and participate in original research projects in the following areas: cryptography, mathematics of cryptography (especially number theory and abstract algebra), cryptographic engineering (secure and efficient realization of cryptographic algorithms), system level knowledge (operating systems, computer architectures), computer networks and security, wireless networks and security, software security, digital forensics, penetration testing, cybersecurity intelligence, data privacy and biometrics.
The following is a list of ongoing activities and research areas in cybersecurity in Sabancı University:
- Computer and Network Security
- Cryptographic Engineering
- Software and Hardware Realization of Cryptographic Systems
- Wireless System Security
- Data Security and Privacy
- Software Security
Courses include :
- Biometric Technologies
- Advanced Cryptography and Data Security
- Big Data Processing
- Computer and Computer Networks Security
- Wireless Network Security
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 8 other Masters in Cyber Security in Turkey
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcript - An official document issued by the registrar of the candidate's previous institution showing all courses taken and grades received by the candidate. It should be uploaded under “Documents” in the online application system.
- Statement of Purpose - A summary of the candidate's reason for applying to the program, their program and career objectives, motives and expectations. It should be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) - It should be uploaded under "Documents" in the online application system.
- Two Letters of Recomendation
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 24 months.
National11742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11742 USD per year during 24 months.
National 100.000 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.