This MSc in Finance and Management is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University. This is a dual degree programme, leading to the award of a Cranfield University degree and a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Finance and Management aims to:
- Prepare students for a career in financial services.
- Provide students with a high level of financial skills.
- Give students a rounded view of business and its management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting & Finance Preparatory course
- Corporate Finance
- Statistical Analysis in Finance
- Economics for Financial Markets
- Organisational Management
- Strategic Management
- International Corporate Finance
- Valuation & Financial Modelling
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- Minimum of a “Good” undergraduate degree from an Oman institution in a relevant discipline, OR
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, OR
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International16363 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16363 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16363 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16363 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.