To earn the Master of Business Administration degree from CSU Dominguez Hills, students must complete thirty units consisting of twenty-one units of required core coursework and nine or twelve units of elective courses. In addition, students admitted with no prior business related coursework are required to complete pre-requisite courses either on-campus or online. Online pre-requisite courses are offered as 'bridge' courses. Students must enroll in pre-requisite courses prior to enrolling in core curriculum.
All MBA core and elective courses are three credit units each. Most bridge courses are two credit hours each and are offered on an eight week schedule within four sessions in a calendar year online only. One bridge course is a one credit hour course.
More informationVisit official programme website
The MBA program offers students the opportunity to specialize by completing units within a substantive subject area:
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- International Business
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, Local
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Are in good standing at the last institution attended.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 either cumulatively or 3.0 in the last 60 semester/90 quarter units
- International Applicants Only: Attain a minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 CBT or 80 IBT on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test OR attain a minimum score of 6.5 overall on the International English Testing System (IELTS) test. The TOEFL or the ILETS is required for all applicants who have received all, or a significant portion, of their education in a language other than English
International33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33500 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National21500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
The tuition cost of the online MBA program is $497 per unit.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.