About the program
To earn the Master of Business Administration degree from California State University, Dominguez Hills, students must complete thirty units consisting of twenty-one units of required core coursework and nine or twelve units of elective courses. In addition, students admitted with no prior business related coursework are required to complete pre-requisite courses either on-campus or online. Online pre-requisite courses are offered as 'bridge' courses. Students must enroll in pre-requisite courses prior to enrolling in core curriculum.
All MBA core and elective courses are three credit units each. Most bridge courses are two credit hours each and are offered on an eight week schedule within four sessions in a calendar year online only. One bridge course is a one credit hour course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The MBA program offers students the opportunity to specialize by completing units within a substantive subject area:
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- International Business
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Are in good standing at the last institution attended.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 either cumulatively or 3.0 in the last 60 semester/90 quarter units
- International Applicants Only: Attain a minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 CBT or 80 IBT on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test OR attain a minimum score of 6.5 overall on the International English Testing System (IELTS) test. The TOEFL or the ILETS is required for all applicants who have received all, or a significant portion, of their education in a language other than English
International6336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6336 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.