It's a flexible course delivered online (part-time) that will build on your work experience and allow you to combine your MBA with a specialism in hospitality and tourism management to reflect your area of interest.
It's ideally suited to individuals who want to balance their personal and professional commitments whilst studying.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
In recent years, students have come to our MBA with first degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/ not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality Management
- International Business Event Management
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Building and Marketing High Performing Organisations
- Management & Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 340 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Edinburgh Napier University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The entry requirements for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above plus 2 years work experience in order to be eligible for this programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1220 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 GBP per module during 21 months.
National1220 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 GBP per module during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.