This globally-recognised qualification will develop your business skills and give you the expertise you need to take on senior roles in any organisation.
It's a flexible Hospitality and Tourism Management at the Edinburgh Napier University delivered online (part-time) that will build on your work experience and allow you to combine your MBA with a specialism in hospitality and tourism management to reflect your area of interest.
You’ll be able to study in your own time at home or at work and progress toward an award at your pace, as your career or personal life dictate.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
The Online MBA (Hospitality & Tourism Management) will provide you with the opportunity to realise your full career potential.
In recent years, students have come to our MBA with first degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/ not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our online (part-time) MBA (Hospitality & Tourism Management) is ideally suited to individuals who intend to balance their personal and professional commitments and study while working.
- Designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education, it offers you choice in how, when and where you study, as well as the option to pursue a specialism in tourism and hospitality.
- Our course is tailored for the dynamic contemporary global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership, and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You’ll acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
- You’ll graduate with business competence and effective management skills, ready to make your mark at the highest level.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 14 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
The entry requirements for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above plus 2 years work experience order to be eligible for this programme.
- Prior work experience: None or three years minimum experience in the hospitality or tourism industry if not a degree or a postgraduate diploma holder.
International1150 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 GBP per module during 21 months.
National1150 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 GBP per module during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.