If you are a non-law graduate, the LLM Law Conversion at BPP University is your path to a career in law, designed to prepare you for the next stage of legal training to become a solicitor or barrister.
- Over 60 leading law firms exclusively send their trainees to study with us**
- Learn from qualified solicitors, barristers and judges who can help develop your legal career and have links to employers
- Explore the areas of law that align to your career goals through our Extra lecture series
- Enhance your legal CV with Skills in Practice workshops and working with real clients through our Pro Bono Centre
- Pass and you are guaranteed a place on our Legal Practice Course (LPC), which offers our Career Guarantee+
- Expert support with training contract and pupillage applications, mock interviews and CV advice from our Careers Service
Specialist careers advice
You can access our Careers Service from the moment you accept your place until up to 12 months after you complete your studies with us.
With our one-to-one support, we give you the best possible preparation when it comes to getting a training contract or pupillage. You'll have everything you need, including advice on filling out application forms, intensive interview coaching and networking opportunities with top firms.
Connecting you to legal employers
Through our Law School, Careers Service and Pro Bono Centre, we work with over 200 organisations that deliver legal services, including firms, chambers and in-house teams. We’re also trusted by many leading law firms who exclusively send their trainees to study with us. So whatever your career ambition, we’ll help connect you to the right people to succeed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- English Legal System and Method
- Equity and Trusts
- EU Law
- Land Law
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 353 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
A minimum 2:1 honours degree in any subject from a recognised UK institution (or equivalent).
International9380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9380 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9380 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.