This MSc in Healthcare Leadership course at the BPP University will give you the opportunity to learn alongside colleagues from a diverse range of professional settings to gain an in-depth understanding of the key principles, practice of leadership and subjects affecting today’s leaders in the NHS.
Why choose the MSc Healthcare Leadership?
- Opportunity to learn alongside colleagues from a diverse range of professional settings
- Gain an in-depth understanding of key principles, practice and key issues in NHS leadership
- In-depth knowledge of the NHS Commissioning Board’s new regions, local area teams and clinical commissioning groups
- Learn leadership strategies: influence, team work and organisational development
- Learn how to implement and design organisational education strategies
- The course will be delivered as study days during each term
- A minimum of two tutorials will be provided to support students throughout each module (face-to-face, online or by telephone)
- Distance Learning: Students who wish to complete their studies via distance learning will access all materials via the VLE
- Study days will be augmented with online lectures and learning materials via the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Students will complete summative assessments, which have been designed to enable critical reflection and application of theory to practice in all aspects of their work practice
Gain an in-depth understanding of the key principles, practice of leadership and subjects affecting today’s leaders in the NHS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring the key elements in Healthcare Leadership
- Evidence-Based & Evidence-Informed Leadership Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 1353 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should have completed a first degree that demonstrates your ability to successfully complete academic Level 6 study; or
- Completed a postgraduate degree that demonstrates your ability to successfully complete academic Level 6 study; or
- Completed a first professional qualification with a portfolio of CPD evidence, which will be considered at the discretion of the course leader
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.