The Mobility Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano covers the following main topics:
- Integrated mobility systems
- Mobility and urban development scenarios
- Business and financial analytics
- Evolution of vehicle technology
- Asset management and maintenance
- Infomobility and support to integrated mobility
Graduates with a Laurea Magistrale in Mobility Engineering can deal through a multidisciplinary approach with complex mobility systems and the relationships among the different issues and in particular with safety problems. They can fulfill high rank positions in many enterprises and organizations, such as operators of public transport and sharing mobility, public administrations, transport industry (vehicles, services and logistics), agencies of management and control of mobility and safety of transport, both at national and international level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project finance and business models
- Electric systems for mobility
- Data science and security for mobility
- Mobility infrastructures and services
- Energy and emissions in transportation systems
- Ethics of transportation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Transportation Engineering View 8 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a scientific or technical discipline. A Committee will evaluate students with a different background case by case.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
- Curriculum vitae is a written description of your work experience, educational background and skills. Maximum 2 pages long.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.