The Mobility Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano covers the following main topics:
- Integrated mobility systems
- Mobility and urban development scenarios
- Business and financial analytics
- Evolution of vehicle technology
- Asset management and maintenance
- Infomobility and support to integrated mobility
Graduates with a Laurea Magistrale in Mobility Engineering can deal through a multidisciplinary approach with complex mobility systems and the relationships among the different issues and in particular with safety problems. They can fulfill high rank positions in many enterprises and organizations, such as operators of public transport and sharing mobility, public administrations, transport industry (vehicles, services and logistics), agencies of management and control of mobility and safety of transport, both at national and international level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project finance and business models
- Electric systems for mobility
- Data science and security for mobility
- Mobility infrastructures and services
- Energy and emissions in transportation systems
- Ethics of transportation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Transportation Engineering View 10 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a scientific or technical discipline. A Committee will evaluate students with a different background case by case.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.