This MSc Musculoskeletal Medicine at the Queen Margaret University is a ‘must-have’ qualification for physiotherapists and medical practitioners who wish to improve treatment outcomes in the management of musculoskeletal disorders, and to develop their personal and professional skills.
CareersThis MSc will help physiotherapists who are profession building towards advanced or first contact musculoskeletal practice in the NHS or in the private sector, and medical practitioners developing their ‘GP with Special Interest’ in musculoskeletal medicine role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methods
- Research Dissertation
- Theory and Practice of Injection Therapy
- Advancing Practice in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Developing Professional Practice
- Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 165 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- A relevant professional physiotherapy (eg BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy) or medical qualification
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or General Medical Council (GMC). Students based within the European Economic Area (EEA) and international students will need to provide evidence of registration with their home organisation, as appropriate to their professional qualification.
- Evidence of opportunities to practise musculoskeletal medicine.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.