MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting from ISCTE Business School | University Institute of Lisbon combines the teaching of advanced HR knowledge with the connection to the business reality, whilst encouraging the personal development of the students.
Why choose the MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting from ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon?
- For students without professional experience, this programme guarantees an intense personal development experience, a real foundation upon which you build a career;
- The programme faculty combines an extensive research background with broad professional experience, making classes unique - with a focus on the balance between theory and practice;
- The programme content is designed with a focus on international best practice and with strong links to business professionals - enhancing students’ career opportunities;
- Students will be involved in a programme with a challenging workload, demanding a high level of information processing and results, an important preparation for a future career;
- Students will be part of a lively intellectual academic community, with close contact between faculty and students that facilitates team building and the sharing of ideas;
- There are flexibility and freedom in the final dissertation/project which will involve a real-life business scenario;
- The MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting paves the way for either an exciting career or further academic study (Ph.D.).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthy Organizations
- Current Challenges in Human Resource Management
- Strategic and International Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Organizational Change
- Human Resource Systems and Rewards Management
- Human Resource Management Research: Quantitative Data Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Selections are made on a rolling basis from the moment the application period opens. We, therefore, encourage early applications.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelors degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- Proficiency in the English language;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3425 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6850 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 1st.year 5250.00 €
- 2nd.year1600.00 €
- 1st. year 7000.00 €
- 2nd.year 2800.00 €
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.