At the MSc International Business from University of Dundee you will learn to understand and analyse a range of international strategies and business relevant for the modern global economy. You will also engage with key areas such as global risk analysis, global financial markets, international trade and global investment.
You will study a core project module. As part of this, you can undertake a global internship, work on an independent project with an organisation, or work on your own project independently.
You will have optional modules to take and they will come from an extensive list, including managing people, corporate governance, business analytics, international forecasting and many more.
When you start you join the 2 week Foundation Programme where you will learn more about all of our business conversion degrees and their pathways. You will make your final module choices and establish which degree pathway is right for you and your career. At the same time, you will be building your network of friends who will support you socially and with your studies while here in Dundee. The network of friends you make will most likely carry on through your career. The Foundation Programme is designed to make your arrival in Dundee easy, and ensure you have the freedom to choose the degree that is right for you.
You will graduate with a degree in MSc International Business and this degree title will be on your transcript.
Recent graduate roles include:
- junior analysts
- marketing assistant within FMCG sector
- project co-ordinator in the banking sector
- investment analyst
- sales manager in real estate
- communications manager in oil and gas
- project trainee in oil and gas
- sales manager in retail
- marketing manager - agency
The wider skills you develop will also support your career development. Such things as strong presentation skills, an entrepreneurial flair, negotiating skills and a forward thinking approach are important in business.
International Business MSc is dual accredited by CMI. This means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internationalisation Strategies
- International Business Strategy
- International Business Finance
- International Business Project
- Business Analytics
- Managing the Multinational Enterprise
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 588 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Generally a good (at least a second class Honours degree or equivalent) first degree in any subject which has enabled the applicant to develop analytical and quantitative skills.
- If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation you may apply, but you should include a short personal statement concerning your general interest in your own education, work experience and prior relevant learning.
- Places are limited and early application is advised even for well-qualified candidates.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.