Whether you have a business or non-business degree, this International Business and Finance course from University of Dundee will give you a good grounding in business strategy, finance and investment in an international context.
There is also extensive opportunity to choose a specialism to go alongside your International Business degree. This gives you the opportunity to study an area that suits you and your career preferences.
The course responds directly to employers’ needs and prioritises team work, research and data analysis, report writing, presentations and multi-cultural interaction. It comprises a foundation module, eight core and optional modules and a short focused business report.
At the University of Dundee our master’s courses prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect their postgraduate recruits to have advanced technical and communication skills, to be confident team-workers, independent researchers, good project-managers and be at the leading edge of their specialism. Our degree courses are designed to respond to these demands.
International Business MSc is dual accredited by CMI. This means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internationalisation Strategies
- International Business Strategy
- International Business Finance
- International Business Project
- Elements of Business Analytics
- Managing the Multinational Enterprise
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 475 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Generally a good (at least a second class Honours degree or equivalent) first degree in any subject which has enabled the applicant to develop analytical and quantitative skills.
- If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation you may apply, but you should include a short personal statement concerning your general interest in your own education, work experience and prior relevant learning.
- Places are limited and early application is advised even for well-qualified candidates.
International18150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18150 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.