Students of the Transport Systems Engineering and Management program from Warsaw University of Technology acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills in the areas of road, railway and municipal transport systems, control and management, optimisation and planning of transport systems, transport measurements and forecasting, as well as the design of multimodal transport hubs, traffic modelling and planning systems with the use of modern IT tools.
Other topics include environmental impact and environmental protection, rules of shaping transport law and policies and management of the investment process in transport, including financing investment solutions.
Graduate profile – job opportunities
- Companies and local government units which deal with planning transport development and completion of the investment process in transport
Companies that offer consulting services
Study and design offices
- Research centres
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning of Transport Systems
- Modelling of Transport Processes
- Applied Mechanics
- Theory of Reliability and Safety
- Measurement Systems
- Urban and Regional Transport Management
- Designing Multimodal Transport Nodes
- Systems, Vehicles and Infrastructure of Automated Transport
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 3 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones. For more information on M.Sc. degree requirements, please click here.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision. Check the details on the transcript requirements here.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from the EU can use a passport or a national ID.
- Proof of payment of 85 PLN application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU: 2450 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.