The Management and Finance course from Nottingham Trent University is aimed at students with either no background in business and management who want to develop a career in this field, or those who have a qualification in business and management but want to become more competitive and progress their careers.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Graduates from this Management and Finance course from Nottingham Trent University have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- financial analysis
- assistant manager
- financial manager
- client associate
- financial risk management
Nottingham Business School have both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation. We're also ranked in the top 95 European Business Schools in the Financial Times (FT).
- Principles of Management
- Managing in Organisations
- Context of Management
- Global Financial Markets
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 510 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.