They can solve complex, interdisciplinary problems related to control and design. Graduates possess enough knowledge to conduct research in RTD centres or pursue doctoral studies. They can also be employed as senior management staff in mechanical, electrotechnical, chemical and related industrial sectors. They can design and analyse complex robotics systems using advanced design and analytical tools.
Graduate Profile - Job opportunities:The graduate of M.Sc. Robotics from Warsaw University of Technology can:
- Design and build manipulators and robots for various purposes with the use of modern engineering tools
- Solve tasks of analysis and synthesis of robot control systems, including drives
- Make professional use of achievements in industrial and non-industrial robotics (including medical and rehabilitation robotics) and micro-robotics
- Make use of computer hardware in design and automatic control systems, computer and controller programming and combine them with various measuring instruments and actuating devices.
Examples of modules:
- Signal processing
- Neural networks
- Mechanical design methods in robotics
- Robot programming methods
- Mobile robots
- Artificial intelligence
- Optimisation techniques
- Embedded systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The Application deadline is the planned one and may be subject to changes. Please check in May 2023 for updates.
- The registration for this programme will start in April/May 2023.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Robotics Computer Sciences View 15 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Warsaw University of Technology and/or in Poland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones. For more information on M.Sc. degree requirements, please click here.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision. Check the details on the transcript requirements here.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from the EU can use a passport or a national ID.
- Proof of payment of 85 PLN application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.