- Gain knowledge and understanding of the strategic and organisational management of international luxury fashion
- Choose your specialist focus on luxury branding, and devise an individual research project
- Select from a range of possible outputs to reflect your personal career aspirations, or to support a business start-up in the luxury sector
- Attend study trips to international fashion capitals such as Paris, Copenhagen, Antwerp and New York
- Benefit from industry speakers, such as senior executives and consultants working for leading luxury fashion brands
- Work individually and as a team in a challenging, creative and multicultural environment within the School of Art & Design
- Gain a globally recognised academic qualification, in conjunction with personal and professional development for employability and entrepreneurship
- Prepare for further postgraduate study such as PhD.
Careers and employability
This Luxury Fashion Brand Management course from Nottingham Trent University will prepare you for senior management roles across the fashion industry, in areas such as:
- luxury brand management
- fashion management
- product development
- brand management
- marketing roles
- buying for the luxury sector
- retail management
- fashion consultancy
- sourcing and supply chain management
- ethics and sustainability in the luxury fashion industry
- fashion communications and PR
- fashion journalism
The skills and knowledge you'll learn through this course will be transferable to roles within other industries.
- Luxury Fashion Brand Management
- Group tutorials
- Peer group activities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- You can apply for this course throughout the year, but we'd recommend that applications should be received by the end of July for entry in September.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 1902 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- 2.2 honours degree.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.