The results of the research indicated a growing demand for graduates with integrated knowledge of production engineering and production management, supported by the ability to operate within multinational teams and the global business environment.
Students of GPEM receive education in organisation and management, economy, legal and social science, and technical sciences.
They acquire practical skills in the design of business processes using state-of-art software.
They also learn the basics of programming and algoritmisation of organisational issues in enterprises, development of database applications for management support, preparation of investment projects evaluation in the field of implementation of management information systems such as ERP, CRM and BI, and the design of such systems.
Graduate profile – job opportunities:
The Global Production Engineering and Management programme from Warsaw University of Technology aims to provide advanced knowledge and skills to candidates planning to start their professional careers in global industrial companies as production and logistics managers, process engineers in engineering departments or maintenance departments. The graduates are also well prepared to become top-level staff (including owners) of small and medium industrial enterprises.
- Design, analysis and management of complex manufacturing systems
- Polish and foreign consulting companies implementing ERP, CRM, BI systems
- Process engineers in manufacturing companies
Examples of modules:
- Quality Engineering & Management
- ICT & CAx in Production
- Design & analysis of manufacturing systems
- International Industrial Marketing
- Modelling of Production Systems and Supply Chains • Maintenance Management
- Maintenance Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 45 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones. For more information on M.Sc. degree requirements, please click here.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision. Check the details on the transcript requirements here.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from the EU can use a passport or a national ID.
- Proof of payment of 85 PLN application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA214 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU: 500 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.