Graduates of the Civil Engineering program at Warsaw University of Technology can handle design problems with a high degree of complexity and investment projects of a unique nature. They are prepared to carry out research projects and can manage design projects or run construction companies. Graduates of the Civil Engineering program are offered engineering and administrative posts in industry, construction, research, government and consulting companies.
Graduate Profile - Job opportunities:
The graduate can:
- apply material strength principles and structural mechanics; formulate, construct and apply calculation models for the basic engineering structures; design basic structures and building elements for residential, municipal, industrial buildings and transport infrastructure;
- manage construction teams and companies with regard to execution and supervision of any type of civil structure; knows how to organise building process, calculate costs and arrange legal and administrative affairs in the construction business;
- organise and supervise the production of building elements; knows the technology of manufacturing, selection and application of building materials;
- create and read technical drawings, read cartographic and site surveying opinions;
- apply modern computer techniques to aid in designing and using modern technologies in engineering practice.
- design and development companies;
- construction companies, construction supervision duties;
- building materials industry, concrete batching plants, companies manufacturing building and structural elements;
- central and local government administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Engineering of Building Materials
- Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity
- Design Methodology of Construction Processes
- Computer Methods for Structural design
- Mechanics of Structures
- Concrete, Metal, Timber Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 45 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones. For more information on M.Sc. degree requirements, please click here.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision. Check the details on the transcript requirements here.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from the EU can use a passport or a national ID.
- Proof of payment of 85 PLN application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3360 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1448 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 724 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU: 3380 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.