Each student chooses a scientific advisor from among academic and research staff. Last semester is devoted mainly to M.Sc. thesis preparation, which is usually highly related to the on-going faculty research.
Graduates can use IT tools to write computer programs, develop and verify IT projects including advanced statistical applications which require modelling and deepened comprehension of computer science notions.
Graduates are well-prepared to work in companies of diverse business profiles which make use of advanced IT solutions, in particular in companies that develop software, IT consultancy companies, in the advanced technologies sector and the financial institutions sector.
Students of Artificial Intelligence specialisation from the Warsaw University of Technology gain a deep theoretical and practical comprehension of artificial intelligence and computational intelligence methods, neural networks and knowledge representation. Students of Business Intelligence Systems Development specialisation become experts designing and programing of business intel - ligence systems (SAS) and statistical systems using advanced computational methods.
Examples of modules:
- High-performance computing
- Advanced algorithms
- Software testing
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Neural networks
- Programming in logic and symbolic programming
- Image and speech recognition
- Calculus - advances
- Data compression
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 1.5 year option - 90 ECTS
- 2 years option 120 ECT
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International5400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 664 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU: 3000 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.