The aim is to extend knowledge in mathematics, algorithms, programming and specialised topics related to Artificial Intelligence and to gain qualifications allowing graduates to work professionally with high performance computing, image and speech recognition, software testing, and similar fields.
The M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence from Warsaw University of Technology covers modern mathematics and tackles the latest trends in computer science. Studies involve a lot of individual work. Each student chooses a scientific advisor from among academic and research staff. Last semester is devoted mainly to M.Sc. thesis preparation, which is usually related to the on-going faculty research.
Students of Artificial Intelligence specialisation gain a deep theoretical and practical comprehension of artificial intelligence and computational intelligence methods, neural networks and knowledge representation.
Graduates can use IT tools to write computer programs, develop and verify IT projects including advanced statistical applications which require modelling and deepened comprehension of computer science notions. Graduates are well-prepared to work in companies of diverse business profiles which make use of advanced IT solutions, in particular in companies that develop software, IT consultancy companies, in the advanced technologies sector and the financial institutions sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced algorithms
- Advanced topics in mathematics
- Software testing
- Physical education and sports
- Image and speech recognition
- Calculus - advances
- Programming in logic and symbolic programming
- Data compression
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 13 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.