Architecture for Society of Knowledge is dedicated to those who wish to extend their practical understanding of contemporary architecture and urban planning.
The M.Sc. Architecture from Warsaw University of Technology covers digital media in design, prototyping with computer controlled machines, distributed design collaboration, and agendas for sustainable, intelligent building. At the same time, it acquaints students with basics of architecture: cultural heritage, history and theory paradigms, social aspects of space creation, and education through interacting.
ASK aims to equip young practicing architects with the formative experience required in active participation in the global architectural knowledge society, and critical interpretation of the creative aspects of design and design collaboration, collaborative and interdisci - plinary practice of architecture as well as architectural research exploring new design technology and theory.
- private enterprises
- state-owned enterprises
- central government administration authorities
- local government administration authorities
- cooperative, professional administration;
- own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Design Studio (Algoritmisation of the creative process)
- Advanced CAD Techniques
- History of Space Shaping
- Knowledge Management in Architecture
- Building and Modelling Materials
- Information Processes in Architecture
- Contemporary Theory of Architecture
- 3D Visualisation Techniques
- Digital Fabrication
- Contemporary Urban Planning
- Advanced Visual Communication
- Image Interpretation in Architecture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Upload Additional Documents for Architecture
- Statement of Objectives
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two academic references
- Design Portfolio
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1872 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 936 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU: 4230 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.