The Financial Management MSc programme from Athens University of Economics and Business utilizes a variety of teaching methods apart from the study of international scientific literature, such as laboratory classes, case studies, and individual or team assignments.
Graduates with Financial Management from Athens University of Economics and Business will:
- examine methods and practices that lead to the optimal allocation of the financial resources of modern enterprises and organizations.
- support a country's economic development as well as the society’s well-being
- be qualified and will boost even more their job placement prospects in the highly competitive international market place.
The Program’s Mission
- The program’s mission is the advancement of knowledge and scientific research in the field of Financial Management, that examines methods and practices that lead to the optimal allocation of the financial resources of modern enterprises and organizations. Proper Financial Management of modern public and private organizations is a key pillar that can greatly support a country's economic development as well as the society’s well-being. In addition, the internationalization of financial practices and the ongoing interaction between different countries and organizations, has imposed English as an international trading and communication language.
- This mission is accomplished through a contemporary and well designed curriculum that utilizes a variety of teaching methods apart from the study of international scientific literature, such as laboratory classes, case studies, and individual or team assignments.
- Financial Management
- Econometric Methods
- Accounting for Corporations
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Management
- Accounting Measurement of Financial Instruments
- Derivatives Markets and Valuation
- Corporate Financing: Trends and Developments
- Commercial and Investment Banking
- Financial Planning
- Fraud Examination
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taxation Issues
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Places available are limited, so prospective students are advised to submit their applications early.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 6 other Masters in Economics in Greece
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Athens University of Economics and Business and/or in Greece, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Printed version of the application form submitted on-line.
- Certified Copy of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre is required. For further information regarding the recognition procedure, please contact the program’s admissions’ office or visit www.doatap.gr ).
- Official transcripts of grades received (with certified translation in English or in Greek where applicable).
- CV in English.
- Two academic recommendation letters. Part time applicants only may also submit professional recommendation letters as well as academic ones
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (at least C1 level), as determined by a TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS score, or the Cambridge or Michigan Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or the Certificate of Advanced English (CAE). Native speakers as well as candidates having conducted their undergraduate studies in English are exempt from the above mentioned prerequisite.
- One recent passport size photograph.
International6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Part-Time fee: 6.400€
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.